last updated: 10/15/2010
This page contains best lines and quotes from the Matrix Trilogy i like most.
- It's the question that drives us, Neo.
- like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad ..
- Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself..
- Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cos Kansas is going bye bye ..
- Then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain ..
- Welcome to the desert ... of the real.
- Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.
- i know Kung Fu ..
- you think that's air you're breathing now ..
- Don't think you are, Know you are ..
- Stop trying to hit and Hit me ..
- I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it ..
- Free Your Mind ..
- There is no spoon ..
- Temet Nosce
- Never send a human to do a machine's job ..
- Nobody has ever done this before .. That's why it's going to work ...
- There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
- I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.
The Matrix Reloaded
- I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me.
- Smith will suffice..
- That's how it is with people - nobody cares how it works as long as it works.
- You do not truly know someone until you fight them.
- you didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand *why* you made it.
- Appearances can be deceiving.
- We're not here because we're free. We're here because we're not free. There is no escaping reason; no denying purpose. Because as we both know, without purpose, we would not exist.
- What happened, happened and couldn't have happened any other way.
- There are no accidents. We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance. I do not see coincidence, I see providence. I see purpose. I believe it our fate to be here. It is our destiny.
- Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.
- Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
The Matrix Revolutions
- Nothing ever works out the way you want it to.
- $ I just have never..$ Heard a program speak of love.
$ It is a human emotion.
$ No, it is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies.
- It is remarkable how similar the pattern of love is to the pattern of insanity.
- Everything that has a beginning, has an end.
- As long as there is a single breath in his body .. he will not give up.
- Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose! And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself .. although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love.
- I believed ...